September 30, 2015

Dear God it's me Karen,

Well.  That happened.  I should be grateful I was in the parking lot when my car literally fell apart, and not on the freeway, like I had been 15 minutes prior.  And I am grateful for that.

But the thing is, we're a one car family and there is 6 of us dependent on a car that is now had a steering column in pieces, and we can't afford to fix it.

Or more precisely, I guess we can use the school money that will be showing up in a couple of weeks, but that's kind of how we were going to pay bills for the next month or two.  I mean that check in October wasn't fun money.  It was survival money.  And we need all of it for basic survival.

There is a slim chance my brother-in-law can fix it himself and I'm really needing that to be the case.  I don't know how else we're going to survive the next 5 months.

I'm also...

I mean to be honest I struggle with this faith thing as it is.  And if it were just one thing I'd be ok.  But the hits just keep coming.  I don't even get a chance to recover from one before the next one hits and I just can't do it anymore.

I'm not saying I'm suicidal.  I'm too stubborn for that, plus I made a promise to you that I have not forgotten.

But God, I could use a miracle here.

Sincerely,
Karen Marrs

No comments:

Post a Comment