September 18, 2015

Dear God, it's me Karen,

I don't prey for Patrick often if at all, mostly because I don't know where to begin.  He's afraid it's be cause I've given up hope and that isn't it, but my answer isn't much better.  I'm so overwhelmed with all his health problems that I don't know where to start.

I could just ask for a blanket, "please let him be healthier".  However, I understand Rome wasn't built in a day and I know the process to get him where he wants and needs to be will take years.  So I'll start small, one task at a time, until Rome is complete, and my husband is healthy.  But what brick do you lay first?  What becomes the cornerstone to all of Rome?

Well, I think I have the answer.

My husband is currently so swollen all through his body.  It's water weight, we know.  He needs to cut his salt intake, and has.  He needs to drink more regular water, and cut out the other crap, and he has.  He read that eating bananas decreases sodium in the body, so he's shoveling them in.  He is trying.

Just please... I know this won't be an overnight thing.  I know it'll take some time.  But he's putting forth so much effort, please allow him to see success.  It'll help with his motivation for the next stone that follows.

Sincerely,
Karen Marrs

No comments:

Post a Comment