August 13, 2015

Dear God, it's me Karen,

I'm listening God, and what I think I'm hearing is that I need to back off and give R some space. I don't know where this is leading. Maybe what I'm hearing is that you've stayed his hand from replying to me and the friendship is done. Maybe all parties involved, you included, just need time to figure things out? I don't know. I know he's had a rough few days. I won't fool myself into thinking he's had time or inclination for me to be on his mind much. I can'ts help but hope, though, that this situation has been on your mind and that you're guiding us to where you plan for us to be. Friends? Nothing more than a friendly greeting when we cross paths? I'll accept your judgement, Lord, and I'm listening hard for it.

Sincerely,
Karen Marrs

No comments:

Post a Comment